Sep 28, 2008

Pick Up Lines - Part 2

0 na lasing

You're like my kulangot...because You're hard to get.

You're like my kuto...I can't get you outta my head.

You're like my pustiso...I can't smile without you.

You're like a suppository...you bring out what's bad in me.

You're like a yosi vendor...you give me HOPE and MORE.

You're like ovalteens...I just can't get enough.

You're like my bra...salu-salo mo ang dibdib ko.

You're like my shoes...You're always there, wherever I go.

You're like constipation...you take my breath away.

You're like my sweat...you relieve me when I'm hot.

You're like extelcom...you never stop caring about me.

You're like SM...because you've got it all.

You're like a balikbayan box...because I get excited when you arrive.

You're like a jingle joke...you bring the corny out of me.

When I am with you, I feel like matatae...because you make me kilig to the bones.

Hindi ka pa ba napapagod? Kasi kanina ka pa tumatakbo sa isipan ko.

Nawawala ang puso ko,. Paki check mo nga kung nasa pocket mo!

I'll see you in court...dahil ninakaw mo ang aking puso.

Comments

0 comments to "Pick Up Lines - Part 2"

Post a Comment

Bago malasheng ng tuluyan... mag-iwan muna ng kumento...

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Customized by Vhonne DeVille